Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"The Heroic Honk Mahfah!" Retitled!!!!! Internet Agog!!!!!

Howdy, y'all.

Well, as promised, I've started blogging over at the new site.  My first post just went up.  It's a comic column, and since I've retired my "Honk Mahfah" persona, that means the former title for my comics-roundup posts needed a retitling.

So, "The Heroic Honk Mahfah!" shall now and forever more be known as "Bryant Has Issues."  This is simultaneously lame AND accurate, but it makes me chuckles, and frankly, it's my own chuckles I'm in this gig for, so mission accomplished.


Do us a favor and stop by and have a look?  And while you're there, I'd be more than happy to field any comments you might have about the new blog's title, design, and so forth.  I feel pretty good about it, but if you'd like to slap me around a bit and call me various insulting names, I can take the punishment.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you over at the new place soon.  We've got carpet and indoor plumbing and everything!

2 comments:

  1. What happened to your extended suggested reading order for The Dark Tower?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://thetruthinsidethelie.blogspot.com/2012/04/the-dark-tower-suggested-reading-order_2128.html

      Delete